There are over 1,000 different hearing solutions on the market in a range shapes, sizes, colour price and performance level.
Amongst these devices is your ideal hearing solution, and we’re here to help you find it.
What Are Hearing Aids?
Hearing aids are highly sophisticated communication devices that act as an aid to improve your hearing loss. While there are many types of hearing devices, our modern instruments:
- Amplify quiet sounds, but not over-amplify loud ones
- Make speech understandable while suppressing disruptive noise in loud environments
- Allows you to recognise where sounds are coming from
Which type of hearing aid is right for you?
There are two types of hearing aid, which both give you high quality sound. Your choice will depend on your personal preferences for discretion and functionality.
Fit most hearing loss types
- In the ear
For mild to severe hearing loss
Custom-made to fit your ears
*Only available in selected styles
How Do Hearing Aids Work?
- A microphone picks up sounds
- Sounds are analysed by the processing chip
- Processed sounds are sent to the amplifier
- Amplified sounds are sent to the loudspeaker
- Sounds are transmitted by the loudspeaker into the inner ear where they are transformed into electrical impulses
- Impulses are picked up by the brain where they are processed.