When you come for your hearing appointment, you will be in the hands of our trained hearing care professional who can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Before your appointment, you can prepare in a few ways:
- Asking you friends or family who have noticed any changes in your hearing to make a list of what they have noticed
- Ask your friends or family to attend your appointment with you
- Write down any key medical information related to issues you have had with your ears
- Note any medications, vitamins or supplements you are taking
- Summarise your work history, especially any roles that may have exposed you to any noise
- Write down any questions you have for your hearing specialist